Hello World!

So finally after 3 years of contemplation, procrastination and going back & forth on ideas, I could get myself to start this blog. Let me start by introducing myself and tell you what this blog is about. I am a photographer and a mother of a supa active toddler who is in the prime of his terrible twos (no wonder it took me this long!!) I would like to put a disclaimer that I am NOT a perfect mom, though, to be honest, I did aspire to become one but then I realised there is no one way to be the perfect mom but a million ways to be a 'great' one (ok I borrowed this line from one of the internet forwards but it sums up what I feel completely!!)

I would rather prefer to be called an Alpha Mom (totally in the positive sense of the word, that is)..I like to be a very involved parent, love nurturing him and watching him grow every day and consciously document his growing up times..u'll always find me with a camera rejoicing in freezing the moments and in the process, making memories for life! I share a very special bond with my little one (well, who doesn't?!!) and would like to remember these times and how I felt and smile back at them when I grow old..awww how sweet is that thought!!

This blog is NOT like the run-of-the-mill mommy blog dishing out healthy recipes or home remedies for the little ones. This blog is a brutally honest account of my experiences as a mother and things that I'm passionate about (Psst: I don't want to spill the beans in the first post itself) Hehehe, I've got you hooked to come back to visit me, haven't I? On a serious note, my child is a fast learner but a late talker, an extremely picky eater and unusually active. So I've had my own share of challenges to deal with and through this blog I would like to share those experiences with a larger audience and I seriously hope many of the new parents will be benefitted from it. On a professional level too, I come across many a parents who are unaware of certain basic things which only an experienced parent can tell you. So after a series of such encounters recently, I was all the more driven to start this blog and offer my two cents to whosoever is interested.

I'm mighty excited to be starting this new journey. Promise you good content powered with some great photography and also that you'll never leave my blog without a smile :) Those of you who'll like to be a part of this exciting joyride, welcome aboard!

I leave you with a heartwarming image which justifies my identity just as much! ) Pretend play with camera comes from his genes :P
My little one a year back with his long locks (sigh!)
The image is copyrighted by Anamika Singh -The Memory Keeper

Comments

  1. The first experience is always d most cherished one. As a parent to equally active child will look forward to ur nxt post.Happy parenting ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays and Summer Fun!